Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Stupid dumb question about Love Mode...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Even though the artwork is very very amateurish, the story is really good. XD At least it's not one of those yaoi stories where the straight-turned-homo guy suddenly starts screwing around as though he's been affected with the "screw me" syndrome. ^^;;

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I love Love Mode too! My favorite is Takamiya. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Now, I wasn't gonna ask but it's driving me crazy:

    @aikasan: in your sig, it says, "your ignorance hunts my dreams"

    Do you mean "hunt" as in a hunter or "haunt" as in a ghost because it works both ways and I crack up everytime I read it. (This is not in any way a criticism, it's just a case of curiosity killed the cat syndrome.)

    ~Crystal
    ( [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Takamiya & Izumi [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] )

  3. #13
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your favorite is Takamiya, Crystallyne?

    I never would have guessed XD

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Btw, I can't wait for Love Mode to be updated. Love Izumi(The 2 Izumi's) forever... XD

  5. #15
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i like love mode too ^_^...i have to say its not my all time favorite. cuz my favorite, yaoi mangaka is takashima kazusa. but its is up there!

    i think my favs are naoya and the blond izumi's lover. i dont remember his name.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh and one more stupid question here: what on earth is a drama cd? o_O;;

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Takamiya2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Well, I believe it's a CD where actors play the voices of certain manga characters in a story, it's like an OAV.... just not drawn..... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    Just to say.... TAKAMIYA RUUUULES!!!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    He's so hot it makes me wanna.....

    I just finished a .gif about him....but its in spanish and it's too damn big to post it here.... but I love him so much!!

    Bye ^^

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Love Naoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Waaaaa, thank you for the love mode...
    I finaly buy all serie... all 11 volumes... but i still wait the translations... i love it...
    and i love Naoya and i love reiji and i love takamiya and i love izumi and i love horumi and i love keiichi *_*
    But my fav is Naoya ^_^

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Hoticer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^-^ I love all the characters in Love Mode! There's 11 volumes to it? T-T Wish I had money right now to buy them.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Winter's Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will soon be paying off m,y credit card in chunks so that I can order Love Mode from Sasuga Books. Mwahaha!

    And I found a place where I can download the drama CD so long as I sign up and contribute something to the site for other people to download. Now, if only I could remember where this place was . . .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •